1. Untrimmed Quarry Stone：Separated from the mines directly, irregular shaped stone
2. Quarry Stone: Made from the untrimmed quarry stone has certain specifications,for the processing of decorative stone panels or special-shaped stone.
3. Flag Slab:the slabs are processed from the qurry stone.
4. Thin Slab：Thickness of plates less than 15mm.
5. Thick Slab：Thickness of plates more than 15mm.
6. Density：The quality of unit volume rock(Kg/m3).
7. Hardness：Surface characterization of resistance to other substances, corrosion, cutting or pressure capacity.
8. Water Absorption：The ratio of the water quality and dry rocks of rock mass.
9. Compressive Strength：The specimen to withstand compression forces and the destruction of a one-way stress values.
10. Flexuril：Bending to the destruction of the specimen can withstand the pressure value.
11. Frost Resistance：The performance of the rock to resist freeze-thaw damage
12. Color Stripe：With decorative stone basic colors, patterns do not harmonize stripe-like, striped, or mottled material.
13. Sand Hole：The natural formation of a certain depth of the pits, below 2mm in diameter.
14. Hole：The natural formation of a certain depth of the pits, more than 2mm in diameter.
15. Warpage：The bending,used to describe stone plate.
16. Edges Imperfection：The edges and corners of stone plates are damaged.